I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Clinical Research and Trials
Last updated: July 2016
- Prospective Randomized On-X Valve Anticoagulation Clinical Trial (PROACT)
- Medtronic CoreValve: Low Risk Study
- Medtronic SURTAVI: Surgical Replacement and Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation
- St. Jude Portico TAVR Implants
- GALILEO – Aspirin & Plavix versus Aspirin & Xeralto post TAVR (Multi-Center Study)
- CT Myocardial Extra-Cellular Volume Fraction Quantification in Patients undergoing TAVR
- Von Willebrand Factor Associated Hemostasis and TAVR Patients
- Delirium & Frailty Study in TAVR Patients
- Aortic Valve Operative Outcomes in Marfan Patients
- Use of Contegra Pulmonary Valved Conduit Designated as Humanitarian Use Device November 21, 2003 Humanitarian Device Exemption (HDE) Number: H020003
- A Prospective Evaluation of Serum Biomarkers to Predict Brain Injury in Patients Undergoing Complex Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Stroke database study – review of brain MRI’s in patients with stroke after cardiac surgery
- COCAD Study – longitudinal study of cognitive outcomes in patient with coronary artery disease
- Monitoring of Cerebral Blood Flow Autoregulation using Near Infrared Spectroscopy
- Continuous Cerebral Autoregulation Monitoring to reduce brain injury from cardiac surgery
- Distinct forms of hypo-perfusion and risk of stroke in cardiac surgery patients
- Pilot Study of the Feasibility of Multicenter NIRS Data Collection and Intervention for Desaturation in Cardiac Surgery
- The EXCEL trial: Abbott Vascular EXCEL Clinical Trial: Evaluation of Xience Prime or Xience V versus Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery for Effectiveness of Left Main Revascularization
- Berlin Heart EXCOR Pediatric Ventricular Assist Device Implantation
- Allogeneic Human Mesenchymal Stem Cell (MSC) Injection in Patients with Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome: An Open Label Pilot Study (ELPIS)
- Genetic Determinants of Postoperative Atrial Fibrillation In Patients Undergoing Cardiac Surgery
- Cardiac Structural & Functional Assessments using Three-Dimensional Transesophageal Echocardiographic Imaging