I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
ERAS Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology Application
Thank you for your interest in advanced heart failure and transplant cardiology fellowship training at Johns Hopkins. We invite you to explore our website to learn more about our program. We will accept applications for the 2018 program through the ERAS system only.
Number of positions
We expect to recruit for one position for the 2018-2019 academic year.
The deadline to have a complete application in ERAS is Monday, September 1, 2017.
We expect to notify applicants regarding interview status in either late fall of 2017.
Offers will be extended to applicants on May 7, 2018.
Deadline for applicants to accept/decline offers will be May 10, 2018.
The following supporting documents should be submitted via the ERAS program:
- ERAS application
- Official medical school transcript
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- USMLE transcripts (all steps)
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from your program director. Please note: the ERAS system can accommodate up to five recommendation letters. We will not accept letters or copies of publications via fax or email.
Information for applicants on a Visa
- J-1 visas will be sponsored for applicants who are accepted into the program. Foreign medical graduates will need to have completed an ACGME-approved residency program in internal medicine in the United States prior to beginning the program. Fellows from non-ACGME-accredited programs must have at least three years of cardiovascular disease education prior to starting the fellowship.
- We are not able to sponsor H-1 visas.
Please click here to access the ERAS website.
We value the diversity of our institution and our division, and we welcome and encourage applications from women and under-represented minorities.
If you have any specific questions about our program, please feel free to contact our fellowship administrator Lauren Modica at email@example.com.