Ernest Graham M.D., Outreach Medical Director
Michelle Phillips, R.N., B.S.N., Coordinator
- About Us
- How to Initiate Transports and Consultations
- Methods of Transportation
- Learn more about David Nagey.
The David A. Nagey Perinatal Outreach Program at Johns Hopkins Medicine provides:
- 24/7 telephone consultation services with Johns Hopkins perinatologists
- Maternal transport services, either by ambulance or air
- Person-to-person consultation at many statewide locations
- Specialized and comprehensive high-risk obstetrical services, including:
- HIV in pregnancy
- Genetic counseling
- Diabetes in pregnancy
Managed by maternal-fetal medicine specialist or high-risk obstetrician referral
- Obstetric ultrasound
Perinatology consultations and/or maternal transports can be arranged by calling any of the following:
- Hopkins Access Line (HAL Line)
- Johns Hopkins Birthing Center (Labor and Delivery)
- Ambulance. Ground transportation can be arranged by the referring hospital through its local ambulance services.
- Air. The Johns Hopkins Lifeline transport system will provide either air or ground transportation. Arrangements can be made via the HAL line at 410-955-9444.
- Ernest Graham, M.D.
Outreach Medical Director
- Michelle Phillips, R.N., B.S.N.
Maternal Transport Coordinator