The Halo program offers holistic obstetrical care for pregnant women with HIV. Our multidisciplinary health care team specializes in maintaining maternal health and preventing mother-to-child HIV transmission.
- Routine prenatal care and anti-retroviral treatment for HIV during pregnancy
- Care coordination both before and after delivery
- Case management for medical as well as social services
- HIV counseling and testing for male partners
- Access to support services including peer counseling, and mental health and substance abuse services
- Access to HIV clinical trials
To make an appointment, call us at 410-502-3200.