Our team of physicians, embryologists and nurses are all subspecialty-trained and leaders in the field of reproductive endocrinology.
The Johns Hopkins Standard of Care
At Johns Hopkins, our patients receive the highest level of care. Our experts receive additional training and undergo examinations to stay knowledgeable of the latest standards and innovation in gynecology and obstetrics. When you receive care at Johns Hopkins, you are in the hands of board-certified health care leaders who are recognized by the American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology for their exceptional training.
Stefanie Nelson Tyler, DNP, WHNP-BC
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Fellows
Maria Facadio Antero, M.D.
Lucy Chen, M.D.
Susan Nasab, M.D.
Lauren Reschke, M.D.
Kamaria Cayton Vaught, M.D.
- Jennifer Beckman, MSN, RN
- Stephanie Bianco, BSN, RN
- Kristy A. Cosme, BSN, RN-OB, C-EFM
- Jennifer Costello, MSN, RN, Third Party Reproduction Coordinator
- Sandra Grem BSN, RN
- Karen Lynch, BSN, RN
- Monicka Williams, BSN, RN
- Scott Purcell Ph.D., HCLD
- Kathleen Broman, B.S.
- Samantha Keller, B.S.
- Kimberly Thrift, B.S., CLS (CG)
- Sian Simeone, B.S., M.S.
- Melissa Bartness, M.S.
- Carolina Petrella, B.S.
- Lisa Hartwig
- Kristen Larkin
- Makeda Williams
- Melony Heck, Administrative Coordinator
- Jennifer Lake, Administrative Coordinator