Our team of physicians, embryologists and nurses are all subspecialty-trained and leaders in the field of reproductive endocrinology.
The Johns Hopkins Standard of Care
At Johns Hopkins, our patients receive the highest level of care. Our experts receive additional training and undergo examinations to stay knowledgeable of the latest standards and innovation in gynecology and obstetrics. When you receive care at Johns Hopkins, you are in the hands of board-certified health care leaders who are recognized by the American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology for their exceptional training.
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Fellows
Megan Gornet, M.D.
Lucy Chen, M.D.
Susan Nasab, M.D.
- Stephanie Bianco, BSN, RN
- Kristy A. Cosme, BSN, RN-OB, C-EFM
- Jennifer Costello, MSN, RN, Third Party Reproduction Coordinator
- Karen Lynch, BSN, RN
- Sarah O'Neill, MSN, RN, Nurse Manager
- Monicka Williams, BSN, RN
- Kathleen Broman, B.S.
- Samantha Keller, B.S.
- Sian Simeone, B.S., M.S.
- Meaghan Yates , B.S.
- Melissa Bartness, M.S.
- Carolina Petrella, B.S.
- Lisa Hartwig
- Kristen Larkin
- Makeda Williams
- Melony Heck, Administrative & Surgical Coordinator
- Jennifer Lake, Administrative & Surgical Coordinator