Your Care Team
When you choose Johns Hopkins for your treatment, you gain a circle of world-class, compassionate cancer experts who work together to ensure you receive the best possible care. Your care team is led by one of our gynecologic oncologists, who works with a large support staff in delivering your treatment. Below you will find a list of the gynecologic oncology team members who may assist with your care and information about their respective roles in treating your cancer. Select a member to learn more about his or her role in treating your cancer.
On this Page:
- Gynecologic Oncologists
- Medical Oncologists
- Radiation Oncologists
- Gynecologic Pathologists
- Physician Assistants
- Surgical Schedulers, Administrative Support Staff and Social Workers
- Adrianna Choi, PA-C, MSPAS
- Brett Myers, PA-C, MPAP, MSPH
- Dawn Campbell, R.N.
- Amy Espino, M.S., R.N., O.C.N., C.N.L.
- Nancy Farruggia, B.S.N., R.N.
- Joann Nugent, B.S.N., R.N.
- Kelly Thomas, B.S.N., R.N.
- Sharon Thompson, M.S.N., O.C.N.
- Tanya Bedford
- Beta Parker
- Carla Peaks
- Amber Sampson
- Meghan Perando, M.S.W., LCSW-C
- Marsha Potler, M.S.W., LCSW-C