- Assistant Professor of Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Director, Division of Reproductive Science and Women’s Health Research
- The Howard and Georgeanna Jones Professor
- Professor of Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Director, The Kelly Gynecologic Oncology Service
- Director, Enhanced Recovery after Surgery Program
- Co-Director of the Johns Hopkins Fertility Preservation and Innovation Center
- Associate Professor of Gynecology and Obstetrics
At Johns Hopkins, we offer the most advanced fertility preservation options that are backed by the latest scientific research. Our unique, collaborative team — composed of experts in infertility, gynecologic cancers, gynecologic surgery and research — supports our patients through every stage of their health care and parenthood journey.
I am seeking fertility preservation because...
Fertility Preservation Through Cancer Treatment - Kate's Story
When a cancer diagnosis threatened newlywed's Kate and Jon dreams of having children, they turned to specialists at the Johns Hopkins Fertility Preservation Innovation Center for help. Through coordinated timely care and advanced egg freezing techniques, Kate and Jon are now proud parents of three beautiful children.
- Our experts have extensive experience in a range of fertility preservation methods — including egg freezing, fertilized egg (embryo) freezing and sperm banking — and are leaders in emerging treatments such as ovarian tissue freezing and reimplantation.
- Beyond fertility care, our patients receive coordinated care from specialists across Johns Hopkins, including the Division of Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery, the Kelly Gynecologic Oncology Service and The Center for Transgender Health. We work closely with you to develop holistic treatment plans that align your medical needs with your fertility goals.
- Our team is at the forefront of research into advanced treatments. We have been recognized for our research into fertility preservation for people with cancer, including the use of ovarian tissue cryopreservation for young cancer patients.
- We are here to support you on the entirety of your journey to parenthood. Our specialists throughout many departments work together to coordinate your care from fertility treatment through pregnancy, labor and delivery, and beyond. When you are ready to start your family, the specialists of the Johns Hopkins Fertility Center will counsel you on the range of fertility treatments we offer, including in vitro fertilization (IVF).
Our physicians are available for on-site and virtual consultation services at every stage of your health care journey. We specialize in reproductive endocrinology and infertility, gynecologic oncology, gynecologic surgery and research. You can trust us to deliver unparalleled care.