How your gift supports the Johns Hopkins Greenberg Bladder Cancer Institute
Read more about our goals in the Greenberg Bladder Cancer Institute Case Statement.
A donation to the Johns Hopkins Greenberg Bladder Cancer Institute ensures that our investigators and clinicians can pursue new approaches to treating and curing bladder cancer. Gifts provide the resources necessary to devise innovative prevention, diagnostic and treatment strategies; research them in the laboratory; and bring them to bladder cancer patients in the clinic. Please consider investing in our research and making a contribution to the Johns Hopkins Greenberg Bladder Cancer Institute Gift Fund.
The philanthropy of individuals, foundations and organizations helps ensure that the Greenberg Bladder Cancer Institute can continue to:
- Provide unreimbursed DNA and RNA sequencing services to our patients to better understand their individual bladder cancer, and provide more informed individualized care.
- Support our robust research program taking place at the JHGBCI laboratories.
- Help us invest in the best people to carry out our mission.
- Award grants that support innovative research at Johns Hopkins and at other institutions.
- Offer the most innovative and promising new therapies and techniques, including immunotherapy and access to clinical trials.
- Provide patients and their families with access to education, support and resources throughout their journey.
Every gift, large and small, moves us closer to cures for all bladder cancer patients.
The Brady Urological Institute Development Office
Attention: Johns Hopkins Greenberg Bladder Cancer Institute
600 N. Wolfe Street, CMSC 130
Baltimore, MD 21287
Please note GBCI on the memo line of your check.