Organizational Equity provides consulting services, as well as expertise and support for EEO, disability, diversity and inclusion programs throughout The Johns Hopkins Hospital and Health System (JHH/JHHS). The goal is to create and sustain a discrimination and harassment free workplace environment where all employees are fully engaged and can contribute to their full potential.
Organizational Equity seeks to achieve this goal by:
- Providing strategic leadership to enable JHH/JHHS to recruit and retain a diverse workforce and to foster a culture of inclusion.
- Fostering an inclusive environment in which employees are treated with respect and individual differences are valued.
- Monitoring workplace policies and practices for consistent and appropriate implementation for all employees.
- Effectively monitoring and measuring efforts to maximize the positive impact of a diverse and inclusive environment.
- Promptly and thoroughly investigating and resolving allegations of discrimination and harassment.
Contact Organizational Equity
Rhodora Osborn, J.D.
Christine Hughes, J.D.
Senior EEO Compliance Consultant
EEO Compliance Consultant
Alanna Dennis, M.B.A., J.D.
ADA/Accessibility Program Manager