I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Share this page: More
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians Heart Care is a full-service cardiology practice specializing in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases and conditions, and offering a complete range of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
We have more than 20 board-certified cardiologists who work closely with your referring physician, as well as initiate and monitor your cardiac care.
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians Heart Care offers:
- More cardiologists than any other practice in Maryland, and one of the biggest staffs in the region.
- Four convenient locations throughout the Greater Washington Region.
- State-of-the-art technology onsite so patients don’t have to travel to multiple locations for tests.
- Access to Johns Hopkins Medicine’s provider network.
- Close interaction with Johns Hopkins faculty physicians, which facilitates collaboration and communication in handling complicated cases.
- Electronic medical records available at all of our practices.
- Continuity of care at Sibley Memorial and Suburban Hospitals, and access to The Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore.
- Completed training at some of the nation’s most prestigious universities and hospitals.
- Combined 50 years of experience practicing in the Greater Washington Region.
- Vascular Testing accredited by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission.