We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and look forward to meeting all your health care needs. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us or ask any member of our staff at your next appointment. We are always happy to assist you.
Request An Appointment
New patients should arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time and returning patients should arrive 15 minutes prior to schedule appointment time. There are several forms and insurance documents which need to be completed at the first visit. Routine forms also need to be updated at least annually, sometimes more often.
For your convenience, JHCP offers Saturday hours at several practices. Find a practice near you open on Saturday.
We respectfully request that you cancel appointments with 24-hour notice, if possible. We appreciate early notification of your change of plans so that we may offer that appointment to another patient in need. We will be happy to assist you in rescheduling your appointment for another date/time.
For any billing related inquiries, please call 1-800-657-0066.
Tips for Your First Appointment
- Please arrive 15-30 minutes prior to your scheduled visit for completion of the registration process, medical history paperwork, and payment of co-pay (if applicable).
- Bring a detailed medication list of your prescription bottles with you. Important information includes the name of the medication, dosage, the number of times it is taken daily, and the pharmacy contact information.
- Bring any forms you may need completed with you at the time of the visit. This includes handicapped parking forms, daycare/school forms, mail-in pharmacy requests, etc.
- If you are diabetic or have high blood pressure and you take blood sugar and/or blood pressure readings at home, bring in a written record of those readings to your appointment.
- Bring any old records you may have, including recent lab results.
- Bring an immunization record. If you do not have a copy, you may consider asking the school for a copy if the child is of school-age or request one from your previous physician's office.
- Please bring your previous physician's office address and phone number. This information is necessary to request old records from their office.
- Review your rights and responsibilities as a patient.
Our goal at Johns Hopkins Community Physicians is to provide our patients with the highest quality health care combined with exceptional service. One of the best ways to do this is to ask our patients about their experience so we can identify what we are doing right and areas that may need improvement. If you'd like to give feedback on your service, please call us at 410-735-4093 to speak with a member of the Patient Relations team, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.