Certified Physician Assistant
Get to Know P.A. Johnson
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Urgent care
- American College of Lifestyle Medicine - since June 2019
- American Academy of Physician Assistants - since 2006
- Maryland Academy of Physician Assistants
Education & Training
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Minnesota, B.A. (Psychology)
- Advanced Degree: Des Moines University Osteopathic Medical Center, P.A. (Physician Assistant)
- Plant-Based Nutrition Certificate, completed May 2019, eCornell and T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies
Elizabeth Johnson, P.A.-C., is a physician assistant at Johns Hopkins Community Physicians' Water's Edge location. She has special interest in the use of diet and exercise for chronic disease prevention. She considers herself to have a holistic view of medicine and is open to alternative therapies. Other medical interests and specialties include procedures such as I&D, lacertion, skin biopsy, skin tag removal, freezing warts and precancerous skin legions, and the removal of cysts and lipomas.
Outside of her medical practice, she enjoys traveling, reading, cooking and spending time with her family.