There is free parking available. There are covered parking spots designated for Johns Hopkins patients. The main entrance is handicap accessible.
- Rail Station: McLean -Silver Line
- Bus Routes: 23A and 23T
Schedule An Appointment Online
Johns Hopkins Medicine has the bivalent COVID-19 booster. The bivalent vaccines, which offer better protection against COVID-19 caused by the omicron variant than the earlier, monovalent vaccines, have been authorized for use as a single booster dose administered at least two months after primary or booster vaccination. Patients can schedule an appointment through MyChart.
There is an increase of COVID-19 infections from the newest omicron variants, which are highly contagious. As such, masking remains a requirement for all patients, visitors and Johns Hopkins Medicine personnel regardless of vaccination status in all Johns Hopkins Medicine locations, both in clinical and in nonclinical areas. A mask will be provided for you if you need one.
- Press Release: Johns Hopkins Community Physicians Opens Practice in McLean
- Dr. Jeanine Staples: Importance of Good Gynecologic Health
- Caring and Experience Guide Gynecologic Cancer Care at Sibley
- Johns Hopkins to open McLean primary care office, its first in Virginia | via Tysons Reporter
- Johns Hopkins Community Physicians Practice Opens In McLean | via Patch
- People and Places - Week of February 18, 2022 | via Fairfax County Times