Learn more about a urologic cancer diagnosis, get tips for managing your health and read about the discoveries happening right here at Johns Hopkins.
Updates in Women’s Bladder Cancer
Armine Smith, M.D., and Jean Hoffman-Censits, M.D.
New Ways to Detect Prostate Cancer
Christian Pavlovich, M.D.
Urinary Incontinence: When to Get Help
Edward Wright, M.D.
Advances in Robotic Prostatectomy
Mohamad Allaf, M.D. and Nurse Navigator Anastasia Padilla
Individualized Prostate Cancer Care
H. Ballentine Carter, M.D.
Books by Our Clinicians
- Dr. Patrick Walsh’s Guide to Surviving Prostate Cancer, Patrick Walsh, M.D.
- The Whole Life Prostate Book: Everything That Every Man — at Every Age — Needs to Know About Maintaining Optimal Prostate Health, H. Ballentine Carter, M.D.
- The Prostate: A Guide for Men and the Women Who Love Them, Patrick Walsh, M.D.
- Johns Hopkins Patients’ Guide to Prostate Cancer, Arthur Burnett, M.D.
- Prostate Cancer Survivors Speak Their Minds: Advice on Options, Treatments and Aftereffects, Arthur Burnett, M.D.
- A Woman's Guide to Urinary Incontinence, Rene Genadry, M.D., and Jacek Mostwin, D.Phil., M.D.