Information for COVID-19
Information for Phased Restart for Lab Research
- Click to view the announcement with links to important information
- SOM Frequently Asked Questions for Research Restart
- Allowing On-Campus Research Outside of Laboratories (7/16/20)
Additional Information on COVID-19:
- Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center
- What You Need to Know From Johns Hopkins Medicine
- JHU HUB COVID-19 Information
- JHM COVID-19 Internal Resource Portal
Events & Announcements
New! To Learn about Upcoming Professional and Career Development Offerings for Postdocs, See Listing.
K Grant Award Writing Workshop. April 20-21, 2021; 9:00 am - 1:00 pm. For information and registration details, see Announcement.
Call for Abstracts: Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center Virtual Fellow Research Day. Abstracts due by April 15, 2021, for more Information.
JHU Student Health and Well-Being Refresh Fest. April 14, 2021; 1:00 - 4:00 pm. See announcement for more information.
3rd Annual Hopkins Center for Health Disparities Solutions Symposium: Race and Racism in Research, Training, and Public Health Practice. April 12, 2021; 1:00 - 5:00 pm. See announcement for details.
Due soon! The Reverend Melvin B. Tuggle East Baltimore Community Excellence Award for health-related community outreach. Applications due April 19, 2021. For more information, see announcement.
The Postdoc Academy: Succeeding as a Postdoc. Course runs April 26 - June 7, 2021. See course listing for more details.
Research Accelerator Awards: applications from SOM postdocs due by April 30, 2021. For more information, see Announcement.
New JH Shuttle Routes between East Baltimore Campus and Canton beginning April 5. See announcement for more information.
Recipients of the 2020 Excellence in Mentoring Award
The Office of Postdoctoral Affairs is pleased to announce the recipients of the inaugural Postdoctoral Excellence in Mentoring Award, Dr. Susana Rodriguez (Department of Physiology) and Dr. Janielle Maynard (Department of Pathology), in recognition of their outstanding mentoring efforts. The awards will be presented by the Vice Dean for Education during the JHPDA conference in August 2020. Congratulations to them both!
Dr. Janielle Maynard
Postdoctoral fellow in the Department of Pathology
Dr. Susana Rodriguez
Postdoctoral fellow in the Department of Physiology
Quick Links to Additional News & Events
- JHM YouTube video featuring Dr. Roy Ziegelstein, Vice Dean for Education, highlighting role of School of Medicine research postdocs
- Message from UHS Wellness About Available Wellness Resources
- AAAS Publishes 2020 Career Handbook (Download Free Copy Here)