Information for COVID-19
Information for Phased Restart for Lab Research
- Click to view the announcement with links to important information
- SOM Frequently Asked Questions for Research Restart
- Allowing On-Campus Research Outside of Laboratories (7/16/20)
Additional Information on COVID-19:
- Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center
- What You Need to Know From Johns Hopkins Medicine
- JHU HUB COVID-19 Information
- JHM COVID-19 Internal Resource Portal
Events & Announcements
- Read the announcement from the SOM Business Office about new procedures for MTA pass process.
- Two-Part K Award Grant Writing Workshop. August 18-19, 2021; 9:00 am - 1:00 pm.
- Office of International Services and JHPDA co-host information session on employment, immigration, and residency options. Click here for flyer. August 3, 2021; 5:00 pm.
- Postdoc Wellness Break (UHS Wellness Office), click here to sign up! August 10, 2021; 12:00 - 2:00 pm.
- De-Identifying Human Subjects Data for Sharing Workshop (JHU Data Services). August 11, 2021; 12:00 - 1:30 pm.
- Integrating Special Populations (ICTR). August 19, 2021; 1:00 - 2:00 pm.
- Creating Public Health Measures that Respect and Engage Communities (JHSPH). August 26, 2021; 3:30 - 4:00 pm.
- Built to Scale: Scaling Up Evidence-Based Health Interventions (RESILIENCE Center). November 9, 2021; 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- SfN Trainee Professional Development Award. Application period July 19 - August 9, 2021.
- NIH Cancer Prevention Fellowship Program. Applications due August 16, 2021.
- New! Learn about Upcoming Professional and Career Development Offerings for Postdocs.
Quick Links to Additional News & Events
- JHM YouTube video featuring Dr. Roy Ziegelstein, Vice Dean for Education, highlighting role of School of Medicine research postdocs
- Message from UHS Wellness About Available Wellness Resources
- AAAS Publishes 2020 Career Handbook (Download Free Copy Here)