Information for COVID-19
Information for Phased Restart for Lab Research
- Click to view the announcement with links to important information
- SOM Frequently Asked Questions for Research Restart
- Allowing On-Campus Research Outside of Laboratories (7/16/20)
Additional Information on COVID-19:
- Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center
- What You Need to Know From Johns Hopkins Medicine
- JHU HUB COVID-19 Information
- JHM COVID-19 Internal Resource Portal
Events & Announcements
- Science Policy & Communication: Science Policy Opportunities at For-Profit Organizations (PDCO). October 28, 2021; 10:00 am - 12:00 pm.
- Leading Change: Perspectives from Outside of Medicine presents Lindsay Jurist-Rosner. November 3, 2021; 5:00 - 6:00 pm.
- Academic Research: The Path to Tenure (PDCO). November 4, 2021; 10:00 am - 12:00 pm.
- Built to Scale: Scaling Up Evidence-Based Health Interventions (RESILIENCE Center). November 9, 2021; 11:00 am - 12:00 pm.
- Academic Research: Scientific Flash Talks (PDCO). November 9, 2021; 10:00 am - 12:00 pm.
- Best Practices for Data Management and Sharing (JHU Data Services). November 10, 2021; 12:00 - 1:30 pm.
- Science Policy & Communication: Communicating with Scientists - Careers in Technical Writing & Editing (PDCO). November 11, 2021; 10:00 am - 12:00 pm.
- Science Policy and Advocacy Careers (PDCO). November 16, 2021; 3:30 - 5:00 pm.
- Science Policy & Communication: Careers in Science Journalism and Communication (PDCO). November 18, 2021; 10:00 am - 12:00 pm.
- HHMI Hanna H. Gray Fellows Program. Applications due December 1, 2021.
- NIH Maximizing Opportunities for Scientific and Academic Independent Careers (MOSAIC) K99/R00 Award for underrepresented groups in biomedical research.
- Learn about Upcoming Professional and Career Development Offerings for Postdocs.
- Find the list of events from JHU Data Services here!
Quick Links to Additional News & Events
- JHM YouTube video featuring Dr. Roy Ziegelstein, Vice Dean for Education, highlighting role of School of Medicine research postdocs
- Message from UHS Wellness About Available Wellness Resources
- AAAS Publishes 2020 Career Handbook (Download Free Copy Here)