News and Events
Information for COVID-19
Information for Phased Restart for Lab Research
- Click to view the announcement with links to important information
- SOM Frequently Asked Questions for Research Restart
- Allowing On-Campus Research Outside of Laboratories (7/16/20)
Additional Information on COVID-19:
- Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center
- What You Need to Know From Johns Hopkins Medicine
- JHU HUB COVID-19 Information
- JHM COVID-19 Internal Resource Portal
Events & Announcements
Read the latest announcements about COVID policies, travel guidance, and vaccinations and the flu vaccine requirement from Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- Biotech and Pharma Careers Beyond the Bench (PDCO). January 18, 2022; 3:30 - 5:00 pm.
- Careers in Technology Transfer (NIH OITE). January 21, 2022; 12:00 - 1:30 pm.
- Job Search Community (PDCO). Registration closes January 24, 2022.
- Skill Blitz: The STAR Interviewing Technique (NIH OITE). January 24, 2022; 3:00 - 4:00 pm.
- Kuggie Vallee Distinguished Lecture, register here. January 25, 2022.
- Effective Science Communication: Getting Your Message Across (JHSPG). January 25, 2022; 12:00 - 1:30 pm.
- Writing an Effective Teaching Philosophy Statement (CIRTL Network). January 27, 2022, 1:00 - 2:30 pm; February 3, 2022, 1:00 - 3:00 pm.
- Interviewing Blitz: Answering Strengths and Weaknesses Questions (NIH OITE). January 31, 2022; 3:00 - 4:00 pm.
- BCI Internship Application Workshop: Crafting Your Resume (PDCO). January 31, 2022; 4:00 - 5:00 pm.
- Apply for the Young Investigators' Day awards, applications due Feb 4, 2022.
- Career Planning for Scientists (NIH OITE). February 8, 2022; 3:30 - 5:00 pm.
- Conflict and Feedback (NIH OITE). February 11, 2022; 1:30 - 2:30 pm.
- Life Science and Healthcare Consulting Careers (PDCO). February 15, 2022; 3:30 - 5:00 pm.
- Industry: Interviews (NIH OITE). February 28, 2022; 3:00 - 4:00 pm.
- Team Skills (NIH OITE). March 11, 2022, 1:30 - 2:30 pm.
- Careers in Data Science (PDCO). March 15, 2022; 3:30 - 5:00 pm.
- Negotiating Offers and Making the Transition (Non-Faculty) (NIH OITE). March 28, 2022; 3:00 - 4:00 pm.
- Careers in the Federal Government: Options and Applying (NIH OITE). April 19, 2022; 3:30 - 4:30 pm.
- Learn about Upcoming Professional and Career Development Offerings for Postdocs.
- Find the list of events from JHU Data Services here!
Quick Links to Additional News & Events
- JHM YouTube video featuring Dr. Roy Ziegelstein, Vice Dean for Education, highlighting role of School of Medicine research postdocs
- Message from UHS Wellness About Available Wellness Resources
- AAAS Publishes 2020 Career Handbook (Download Free Copy Here)