Partnering Toward Discovery
Partnering Toward Discovery is a networking lecture series organized by a group of graduate and medical students with the help of Dr. Roy Ziegelstein, the Vice Dean for Education at the Johns Hopkins. The series is intended to bring the clinical and research communities at Johns Hopkins and showcases how scientists and clinicians are working together to advance our understanding of and develop new treatments for disease. It exposes attendees to topics of broad interest, in the form of presentations that are understandable by both communities. The atmosphere allows for the discussion of topics of great relevance to those involved in research and clinical care in an informal social setting, with refreshments provided and often over 150 medical students, graduate students, researchers, and faculty in attendance.
Join us for our first ever VIRTUAL PTD event: Respiratory Infections: Seasonal Influenza and now COVID-19
Wednesday, April 15th at 4:30
We are looking forward to this exciting and timely presentation, and hope that many of you can join us online via Zoom. (password ptd)
- Dr. Andrew Pekosz, Ph.D., Professor in Molecular Microbiology & Immunology, JHSPH
- Jessica Resnick, Ph.D. Student, Human Genetics Graduate Program, JHSOM
- Gideon Loevinsohn, M.D./Ph.D. Candidate, Epidemiology Graduate Program, JHSOM/JHSPH
- 11/18/19 - Joanna Melia, M.D. (students presenters: Jawara Allen and Angela Chen)
- 2/24/20 - Suchi Saria, M.D.
Follow us on Facebook for more event information.