Sibley Memorial Hospital has a group of physicians who specialize in serving the health care needs of the LGBTQ community. For more information, view the Office of Diversity's LGBTQ Resources for the Johns Hopkins medicine community.
- Katherine G. Lamond, M.D., M.S., F.A.C.S.
- Brett Parker, M.D.
- Kate Dobish, MSN, AGACNP
- Carmela Nguyen, MSN, FNP-BC, NP-C
Family Medicine Practitioners
- Joel Ang, M.D. (HIV)
- Demere Hess, M.S.N., A.P.R.N., F.N.P.-B.C. (Pain Management)
- Andrea Hulse, D.O.
- Mudita Malhorta, M.D.
- Mildred Chernofsky, M.D.
- Daniel Gruber, M.D.
- Ashley Purwin, FNP-C
- Brittany Roberts, FNP-C
- Maria Vargas, NP
- Matthew Ammerman, M.D. (Surgeon)
- Carolyn Wang, D.O.
- Pamela Goetz, O.P.N.-C.G. (Survivorship Navigator)
- Kshitij Neupane (Research Program Coordinator)
- Marissa Panzer, N.D.P., A.G.N.P.-B.C.
- Jean Wright, M.D. (Radiation)