The Precision Medicine Resource Center is a transdisciplinary enterprise that endeavors to develop and disseminate precision imaging and theranostic agents to impact patient-centric care. We are now able to offer this Precision Medicine Resource Center at Johns Hopkins to serve the molecular imaging community and patients in need of precision agents. The Precision Medicine Resource Center is heavily invested in chemistry and technology development in the service of imaging in keeping with the mission of the National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering (NIBIB).
Contact the PI: Martin G. Pomper, M.D., Ph.D.
The Precision Medicine Resource Center shares faculty, and functions collaboratively, with the following service centers at Johns Hopkins:
- Small Animal Resource Center
- Center for Translational Molecular Imaging
- F.M. Kirby Research Center for Functional Brain Imaging
- Division of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging
- Institute for Cell Engineering
- Image Response Assessment Team - SKCCC