We offer four hospital-based intensive evaluation and treatment programs at The Johns Hopkins Hospital - Broadway Campus. There are two inpatient units, one partial hospitalization program (Day Hospital), and a consultation program to the pediatric programs within Charlotte R. Bloomberg Children's Center. In addition to our multidisciplinary team, including psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, social workers, and teachers, other pediatric sub-specialists within the Children's Center are available as needed and care is closely coordinated with outpatient providers.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Inpatient Unit
- Young Adult and Adolescent Mood Disorders Inpatient Unit (Meyer Building 4th Floor)
- Partial Hospitalization (Day Hospital)
- Pediatric Medical Psychology - Services for the Medically Ill
- Consultation Liaison Service
For additional information about arranging an admission please call 410-955-5335 during business hours (8 AM - 11 PM).
After hours, please refer to your nearest emergency room or call 911.
Inpatient fax: 410-502-5283.
Location of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Inpatient Unit and Day HospitalChild and Adolescent Psychiatry
Bloomberg Children's Center, 12th Floor
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
1800 Orleans Street
Baltimore, MD 21287