- Clinical Director
- Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
We continue to monitor COVID-19 cases in our area and providers will notify you if there are scheduling changes. Please continue to call your providers with health concerns. We are providing in-person care and telemedicine appointments.
Languages: English, Spanish
Adult Psychiatry, Anxiety Disorders, Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Child Development and Behavioral Health, Child Psychiatry, Neurodevelopmental Disorders, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders, Psychiatry, Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences ...read more
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Tourette Syndrome, Genetics
1. Nestadt G, Samuels JF, Riddle MA, Bienvenu OJ, Liang KY,
LaBuda M, Walkup JT, Grados MA, Hoehn-Saric R. (2000). A family study of obsessive-compulsive disorder. Archives of General Psychiatry. 57: 358-363.
2. Grados MA, Riddle MA, Samuels JF, Liang KY, Hoehn-Saric R, Bienvenu OJ, Walkup JT, Song D, Nestadt G. The familial phenotype of obsessive-compulsive disorder in relation to tic disorders: the Hopkins OCD Family Study. (2001). Biological Psychiatry 50(8): 559-65.
3. Shugart YY, Samuels J, Willour VL, Grados MA, et al. (2006). Genomewide linkage scan for obsessive-compulsive disorder: evidence for susceptibility loci on chromosomes 3q, 7p, 15q, 6q, and 1q. Molecular Psychiatry. 11(8):763-70.
4. Grados MA, Samuels J, Shugart YY, Willour VL, et al. (2007). Rare plus common SERT variants in obsessive-compulsive disorder. Molecular Psychiatry. 12(5):422-3.
5. Grados MA, Vasa RA, Riddle MA, Slomine BS, Salorio C, Christensen J, Gerring JP. (2008). Obsessive-compulsive symptoms in children & adolescents with traumatic brain injury. Depression and Anxiety. 25(5):398-407.
6. Grados MA, Mathews CA & The Tourette Syndrome Association. (2008). Latent class analysis of Gilles de la Tourette syndrome using comorbidities: clinical and genetic Implications. Biological Psychiatry. 64(3):219-25.
7. Ginsburg GS, Kingery JN, Drake KL, Grados MA. (2008). Predictors of treatment response in pediatric obsessive-compulsive disorder. Journal of the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. 47(8):868-78.
8. Grados MA, Riddle MA. (2008). Editorial. Two times four is four: OCD dimensions, classes, and categories. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 47(7):731-3.
9. Grados, MA. (2009). The genetics of obsessive-compulsive disorder and Tourette''s syndrome: what are the common factors? Curr Psychiatry Rep. 11(2):162-166.
10. Srivastava S, Landy-Schmitt C, Clark B, Kline AD, Specht M, Grados MA. Autism traits in children and adolescents with Cornelia de Lange syndrome. Am J Med Genet A. 2014 Jun;164A(6):1400-10.