We offer four hospital-based intensive evaluation and treatment programs at The Johns Hopkins Hospital - Broadway Campus. There are two inpatient units, one partial hospitalization program (Day Hospital), and a consultation program to the pediatric programs within Charlotte R. Bloomberg Children's Center. In addition to our multidisciplinary team, including psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, social workers, and teachers, other pediatric sub-specialists within the Children's Center are available as needed and care is closely coordinated with outpatient providers.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Inpatient Unit
- Young Adult and Adolescent Mood Disorders Inpatient Unit (Meyer Building 4th Floor)
- Partial Hospitalization (Day Hospital)
- Pediatric Medical Psychology - Services for the Medically Ill
- Consultation Liaison Service
For additional information about arranging an admission please call 410-955-5335 during business hours (8 AM - 11 PM).
After hours, please refer to your nearest emergency room or call 911.
Inpatient fax: 410-502-5283. Additional inquiries please email: email@example.com
Location of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Inpatient Unit and Day Hospital
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Bloomberg Children's Center, 12th Floor
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
1800 Orleans Street
Baltimore, MD 21287