In the News
- More Hospitals Offering Uterus Transplant (10/22/20)
- Hospital weighs performing first-ever penis transplant surgery on transgender man (10/9/2020)
- Dream Team Designed for Collaboration (5/7/20)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Other Common Hand Problems
- Considering breast reconstruction? Learn more about your options and what to expect from the procedure, recovery and more
- Discover Your Options for Breast Reconstruction
- Treatment Options for Common Hand Conditions
- Treatment Options for Lymphedema
- Latest Treatment Options for Peripheral Nerve and Spinal Cord Injuries
#TomorrowsDiscoveries: MileMarker Improving Resident Performance – Scott Lifchez, M.D., FACS
Dr. Scott Lifchez and other faculty members have developed a one-minute assessment that is used to rate a resident’s performance after every surgery on any mobile device.
#TomorrowsDiscoveries: Survival Rate After a Transplant – Giorgio Raimondi, Ph.D.
Giorgio Raimondi, Ph.D., and his lab are developing new multi-disciplinary approaches to find out why our bodies naturally recognize transplanted tissue as dangerous and try to destroy it.
Shaping a Century: Johns Hopkins History of Plastic Surgery
The role of Johns Hopkins in plastic surgery's history in America is described, from John Staige Davis to other surgeons of today who continue to make incredible advances in the field.