Suites in Pavilion II include:
- Laboratory & Testing - Suite 105
- Neurology and Infusion - Suite 115
- Radiation Oncology - Suite 145
- Falls Medical Specialists - Suite 225
- Women's Center - Suite 245
- Life Style Medicine - Suite 305
- Dr. Gordon - Suite 315
- Internal Medicine - Suite 325
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) - Suite 335
- Dr. Rabin - Suite 345
- Dr. Richard - Suite 355
- Wilmer Eye Clinic - Suite 455
- Dermatology - Suite 310
- Cardiology & Vein Center - Suite 360
Learn more about the Johns Hopkins Health Care & Surgery Center – Greenspring Station, Lutherville.
Make an Appointment
If you are an existing patient and had an appointment that was postponed, your provider may contact you to reschedule. You can also call your doctor’s office or send a message via MyChart to discuss your healthcare needs so they can determine the appointment that is most appropriate.
See list of specialists and services
Surgeries and Procedures
If you've been already scheduled for a procedure that had to be postponed, your provider will reach out to reschedule. If this is a new procedure, please contact your provider to schedule a consultation.
Learn more about preparing for your appointment.
Video Visits (Telemedicine)
Many new and existing Johns Hopkins patients have the option to have a video appointment (telemedicine) with their provider, depending on their healthcare need. If you don't have a device to use for a video visit, you and your provider may decide that a telephone call will meet your needs.
Learn more about video visits.
- Breast Surgery/Surgical Oncology
- Fertility & In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Fetal Ultrasound
- Gynecologic Cancers
- Gynecology and Obstetrics
- High Risk Pregnancies
- Laboratory & Testing
- Life Style Medicine
- Medical Oncology
- Menopausal Care
- Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
- Ophthalmology and Optometry
- Pediatric Neurology
- Pelvic and Bladder Health
- Primary Care/Internal Medicine/Family Practice
- Radiation Oncology
There is ample free parking at all Green Spring Station buildings. A free shuttle to the Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center in Baltimore is also available.
Shuttle Stops: Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center and Green Spring Station, Pavilion I, Main Entrance
Hours: Monday–Friday, 7:30 a.m.–4 p.m.