Johns Hopkins Health Care & Surgery Center
10753 Falls Rd
Lutherville, MD 21093
Johns Hopkins Health Care & Surgery Center — Green Spring Station, Lutherville (Pavilion II)
Johns Hopkins Medicine has a comprehensive health care facility at Green Spring Station in Lutherville. This health care and surgery center offers a full array of medical services for you and your family, listed below. Check out additional services at Green Spring Station.
- Breast Surgery/Surgical Oncology
- Fertility & In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Fetal Ultrasound
- Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Laboratory & Testing
- Life Style Medicine
- Medical Oncology
- Ophthalmology and Optometry
- Pediatric Neurology
- Primary Care/Internal Medicine/Family Practice
- Radiation Oncology
Suites in Pavilion II include:
- Laboratory & Testing - Suite 105
- Neurology and Infusion - Suite 115
- Radiation Oncology - Suite 145
- Falls Medical Specialists - Suite 225
- Women's Center - Suite 245
- Life Style Medicine - Suite 305
- Dr. Gordon - Suite 315
- Internal Medicine - Suite 325
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) - Suite 335
- Dr. Rabin - Suite 345
- Dr. Richard - Suite 355
- Wilmer Eye Clinic - Suite 455
- Dermatology - Suite 310
- Cardiology & Vein Center - Suite 360
Learn more about the Johns Hopkins Health Care & Surgery Center – Greenspring Station, Lutherville.
Johns Hopkins Medicine has comprehensive Health Care and Surgery Centers at additional locations.
There also are more than 40 Johns Hopkins Community Physicians locations throughout Maryland providing high-quality primary care.
There is ample free parking at all Green Spring Station buildings. A free shuttle to the Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center in Baltimore is also available.
Shuttle Stops: Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center and Green Spring Station, Pavilion I, Main Entrance
Hours: Monday–Friday, 7:30 a.m.–4 p.m.