The Executive Committee of the Society shall consist of the President, the President-Elect, the Secretary-Treasurer, two Council-at-Large and the Chairman of the Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at The Johns Hopkins University. The Executive Committee shall have discretionary power to administer the affairs.
- President: Jack Borders, M.D.
- President-Elect: Carole Fakhry, M.D., M.P.H
- Secretary-Treasurer: Simon Best, M.D.
- Council-at-Large: Alexander Hillel, M.D. and David Kennedy, M.D.
- Department Director: David Eisele, M.D.
Mission of the Crowe Society (Article II)
The purpose of this Society is:
- To assist residents in training in the Department of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery at The Johns Hopkins University and to achieve excellence by supporting their research and educational activities.
- To advance the art and science of otolaryngology by promoting educational, scientific and community functions.
- To encourage fellowship among the alumni and faculty of the department.
Constitution and Bylaws
The Crowe Society constitution and bylaws are available via downloadable PDF
Lectures and Events
The Department of Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery hosts education lectures for faculty and Crowe Society members. Learn more.