Johns Hopkins Medicine is a leader in the education and training of physicians and biomedical scientists. Our residents and fellows are among the most creative and outstanding leaders in medicine and science in the 21st century and are trained in cutting-edge science, novel treatments and the wise use of technology and avoidance of unnecessary medical tests and procedures. Learn more about our residency program in orthopaedic surgery.
Class of 2027 Congratulations to Our Newly Matched Residents
- Jean Fleuriscar, City University of New York School of Medicine
- Christopher Murdock, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
- Yesha Parekh, Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Nicholas Siegel, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Sukrit Suresh, King's College London School of Medicine
- Krishna Vangipuram-Suresh, Saint Louis University School of Medicine