Johns Hopkins Medicine is a leader in the education and training of physicians and biomedical scientists. Our residents and fellows are among the most creative and outstanding leaders in medicine and science in the 21st century and are trained in cutting-edge science, novel treatments and the wise use of technology and avoidance of unnecessary medical tests and procedures. Learn more about our residency program in orthopaedic surgery.
Class of 2026 Congratulations to Our Newly Matched Residents
- Henry Fox, Oregon Health and Science University
- Whitney Kigabo, Loma Linda University School of Medicine
- Shyam Kurian, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science
- Aoife McMahon, Weill Cornell Medicine
- Niyathi Prasad, Washington University School of Medicine
- Ryley Zastrow, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai