2022-23 Mandatory Flu Vaccination Program
The JHM Mandatory Seasonal Influenza Vaccination Policy applies to all Johns Hopkins Medicine (JHM) personnel — Johns Hopkins Health System and Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine) faculty, staff, trainees, students, volunteers — and vendors irrespective of current work location. All Johns Hopkins University (JHU) faculty, staff and students must receive the vaccine if they will be participating in on-campus activities.
- Deadline for all JHM personnel to comply with the policy is Friday, Nov. 18, 2022
- JHM deadline to request a medical or religious exception is Tuesday, Oct. 31, 2022
More Information by Entity
Get specific details about your organization's mandatory flu policy, where to get a flu shot, how to provide proof of vaccination and how to request an exemption.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, The Johns Hopkins Health System Corporation and The Johns Hopkins University
- Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital (visit CONNECT)
- Johns Hopkins Howard County Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Community Physicians (check with your practice administrator)
- Johns Hopkins Health Plans
- Johns Hopkins Home Care Group
- Suburban Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital