The Johns Hopkins Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer's Skip Viragh Outpatient Cancer building brings all the services for your cancer care and treatment together in one place.
How to Find Us
View the Campus Map
View the campus map for detailed information about this location.
Your next appointment may not be in the Weinberg Building. It may be in the new Skip Viragh Outpatient Cancer Building at 201 North Broadway, just one block south of the Weinberg Building. We are very excited about this beautiful new medical facility and believe it will allow us to continue providing the highest quality of patient care at the Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center:
- If you receive care from a medical oncologist specializing in solid tumor cancers (such as breast, lung, colon, bladder, etc.) you will receive your care in the Skip Viragh Building. This includes your lab and clinic visits and your Infusions and injections.
- If you get treatment for non-solid tumor cancers (such as leukemia, lymphoma, multiple myeloma etc.) you will continue your appointments and treatments in the Weinberg Building.
- You may also call 410-955-8893 if you have any questions.
Skip Viragh Building Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Visit our frequently asked questions for additional information about getting around the Skip Viragh Building.
Directions to the Skip Viragh Building
Access by car:
Drive into the main entrance at 201 North Broadway. There is a patient drop-off area at the front doorway with comfortable seating in the lobby. The parking garage entrance to the Orleans Street Garage is straight ahead. You will find designated parking for Viragh patients on this level with additional parking throughout the garage.
You can also enter the Orleans Street Garage from Orleans Street (directly opposite the Main Hospital entrance) and enter the Viragh Building from the 4th floor of the garage. Please note that valet parking is not available at this location.
If you choose to park at the Weinberg Building garage, you may access a shuttle for transportation to the Viragh Building. Our staff at the Weinberg Building information desk will be happy to assist you.
From the Main Hospital:
The pedestrian bridge from the Zayed building connects to the 4th floor of the Orleans Street Garage.A striped walkway through the garage will connect you to the Viragh Building Main level. Staff in the Viragh Building will be able to direct you to the exact location of your appointment. Once you are in the Viragh Building, staff will be available to direct you to the exact location of your appointment.Play Video:
Parking in The Viragh Outpatient Cancer Building
A Quick Guide to Patient Services
- Breast and Gyn Cancer Clinics: 10th Floor
- Breast Health Innovation Center: 10th Floor
- Café: 10th Floor
- Check-In (new patients): Ground Floor
- Check-In Kiosks (returning patients): Ground Floor and Main Floor
- Concierge: Ground Floor
- Guest Computers: 5th Floor
- Image Recovery Center: Ground Floor
- Imaging/Radiology: 4th Floor
- Infusion: 6th Floor
- Medical Oncology Clinics: 5th Floor
- Meditation Room: Main Floor
- New Patient Visits/Multi-Disciplinary Clinics: 5th Floor
- Nipple Tattoo Room: 10th Floor
- Patient and Family Services: Main Floor
- Parking Prepayment Machine: Main Floor
- Pharmacy: Ground Floor
- Phlebotomy: Ground Floor
- Physical Therapy: 10th Floor
- Under Armour Breast Health Innovation Center: 10th Floor
- Parking Garage Entrances: Ground Floor and Main Floor
- Vending Machines: Ground Floor and 5th Floor