How to Find Us
The Skip Viragh Outpatient Cancer Building
201 N. Broadway
Baltimore, MD 21287
Just one block south of the Weinberg Building. Open in Google Maps
View the Campus Map
View the campus map for detailed information about this location.
Skip Viragh Outpatient Cancer Building
The Johns Hopkins Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer's Skip Viragh Outpatient Cancer building brings all the services for your cancer care and treatment together in one place.
Skip Viragh Building FAQ
Just one block south of the Weinberg Building.
201 N. Broadway
Baltimore, MD 21287
View location guide.
- Drive into the main entrance at 201 North Broadway. There is a patient drop-off area at the front doorway with comfortable seating in the lobby. The parking garage entrance to the Orleans Street Garage is straight ahead. You will find designated parking for Viragh patients on this level with additional parking throughout the garage.
- You can also enter the Orleans Street Garage from Orleans Street (directly opposite the Main Hospital entrance). Once in the garage, park and go to the 4th floor of the garage via the elevators. A striped walkway through the garage will connect you to the Viragh Building Main level. Please note that valet parking is not available at this location.
- If you choose to park at the Weinberg Building garage, you may access a shuttle for transportation to the Viragh Building. Our staff at the Weinberg Building information desk will be happy to assist you.
Parking costs will depend on the length of time you utilize the garage. However, discounted parking coupon booklets are available for purchase at the Welcome Center in the Viragh Building and the Weinberg location. Pay for parking at one of the pay stations before exiting the garage.
The pedestrian bridge from the Zayed building connects to the 4th floor of the Orleans Street Garage.A striped walkway through the garage will connect you to the Viragh Building Main level. Staff in the Viragh Building will be able to direct you to the exact location of your appointment.
Baltimore has a well-developed public transit system that includes buses, a subway line, light rail and commuter trains. Because Johns Hopkins Medicine is a major employer in the Baltimore area, the Maryland Transit Administration provides numerous transportation options to the East Baltimore campus. Below are brief descriptions of four options available to get you to campus via public transportation.
The metro subway runs from Owings Mills Mall, through downtown Baltimore, and ends at the hospital below Broadway. This is a great option if you live in the Northwest suburbs of Baltimore.
The light rail runs from Hunt Valley, south to the BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport. One can take the light rail into the city and then connect to the JHMI-Homewood Shuttle at Penn Station.
The MARC train runs from Washington, D.C. to Baltimore. You can ride to Penn Station and then take the JHMI-Homewood Shuttle to campus.
The bus system has local lines that run to JHMI including routes from Canton, Fells Point and Patterson Park, as well as several express lines that run from commuter lots in the suburbs.
- Baltimore City CityLink Brown (BR) bus has a stop in front of the Viragh Building.
- The Charm City Circulator stop was reinstated in front of the Viragh Building as well, on the Green route. The northbound stop is on the Viragh side, and the southbound stop is directly across Broadway Street.
Fare information is available at the Maryland Transit Administration website.
For safety tips on public transportation, please visit the JHMI Corporate Security website.
Call 410-955-8893 for any questions or concerns.
New patients should check in at the Welcome Center in the Viragh building. Follow-up patients can use the check-in kiosks on the (G)round and (M)ain floors. Staff are always available to assist you with using the kiosk system.
The concierge on the (G)round and (M)ain floors can help guide you.
The Skip Viragh Outpatient Cancer Building will provide clinical services to patientswith solid tumors such as breast, colon, pancreatic lung, prostate and bladder cancer. You will see your oncology provider, receive treatments, have radiology and laboratory testing and much more.
MRI, CT, X-ray, and Ultrasound are available in the building.
38 private rooms for chemotherapy, other systemic infusion therapies, Phlebotomy.
44 exam rooms are available where you will see your provider (Doctor, Nurse practitioner, Physician Assistant).
Additional services include
Wi-Fi access: available throughout the building,
Harry J. Duffey Family Patient and Family Services Program: offering counseling, local housing, transportation, assistance with community resources and programs
educational programs will be offered to patients and caregivers Lactation room: for mothers
for a quiet moment of reflection
a Chaplain is available for support, prayer and reflection
The Under Armour Breast Health Innovation Center
offers breast health services, including nutritional counseling and fitness evaluation.
Cancer Rehabilitation Program
on the 10th floor available for all patients with doctors permission.
available to help you with insurance concerns
offering consultation, products and services
Yes, the Johns Hopkins Pharmacy will be available on the Ground floor. Please note that the pharmacy is currently closed as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. More information will become available in the coming months. Other Johns Hopkins Pharmacy locations are available to fill prescriptions while the Viragh Pharmacy is closed.
The Skyline Café on the 10th floor offers a full menu of food and beverage items. Vending machines are also available on the Ground and 5th floors.
Yes, Radiation Oncology is located in the Weinberg Building at 401 North Broadway. Parking is available in the lower level. You may also receive services such as interventional, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine, PET, mammography, certain MRI studies, and ultrasound biopsies in other buildings on this campus.Our staff will assist you will directions and transportation of those locations.
Your next appointment will be scheduled during the checkout process.
Directions to the Skip Viragh Building
Access by car:
Drive into the main entrance at 201 North Broadway. There is a patient drop-off area at the front doorway with comfortable seating in the lobby. The parking garage entrance to the Orleans Street Garage is straight ahead. You will find designated parking for Viragh patients on this level with additional parking throughout the garage.
You can also enter the Orleans Street Garage from Orleans Street (directly opposite the Main Hospital entrance) and enter the Viragh Building from the 4th floor of the garage. Please note that valet parking is not available at this location.
If you choose to park at the Weinberg Building garage, you may access a shuttle for transportation to the Viragh Building. Our staff at the Weinberg Building information desk will be happy to assist you.
From the Main Hospital:
The pedestrian bridge from the Zayed building connects to the 4th floor of the Orleans Street Garage.A striped walkway through the garage will connect you to the Viragh Building Main level. Staff in the Viragh Building will be able to direct you to the exact location of your appointment. Once you are in the Viragh Building, staff will be available to direct you to the exact location of your appointment.Play Video:
Parking in The Viragh Outpatient Cancer Building
A Quick Guide to Patient Services
- Breast and Gyn Cancer Clinics: 10th Floor
- Breast Health Innovation Center: 10th Floor
- Café: 10th Floor
- Check-In (new patients): Ground Floor
- Check-In Kiosks (returning patients): Ground Floor and Main Floor
- Concierge: Ground Floor
- Guest Computers: 5th Floor
- Image Recovery Center: Ground Floor
- Imaging/Radiology: 4th Floor
- Infusion: 6th Floor
- Medical Oncology Clinics: 5th Floor
- Meditation Room: Main Floor
- New Patient Visits/Multi-Disciplinary Clinics: 5th Floor
- Nipple Tattoo Room: 10th Floor
- Patient and Family Services: Main Floor
- Parking Prepayment Machine: Main Floor
- Pharmacy: Ground Floor
- Phlebotomy: Ground Floor
- Physical Therapy: 10th Floor
- Under Armour Breast Health Innovation Center: 10th Floor
- Parking Garage Entrances: Ground Floor and Main Floor
- Vending Machines: Ground Floor and 5th Floor