Find information about studies offered at the Johns Hokins Kimmel Cancer Center by using the search functions below. Search by selecting an adult or pediatric cancer type or you may type in the Johns Hopkins clinical trial research study protocol number. Click "go" to begin your search.
A list of clinical trials will appear. Click the reference number above the trial name for specific details about each trial, which may include:
- Phase: I, II, or III or pilot or “No Phase Specified”
- Physician/Principal Investigator (PI): who is directing this research?
- Purpose: what does the PI hope to find out?
- Eligibility requirements: do I qualify?
- Treatment: what is being tested and how will it be given?
At the Kimmel Cancer Center, our experts recognize that cancer is a complex disease, and each patient is unique. To ensure that every patient receives treatment recommendations that are tailored precisely to his or her cancer, we request that those who are interested in one of our clinical trials, and who are not already a patient at the Kimmel Cancer Center, schedule a new patient consultation. To do this, please call 410-955-8964, and select option 2.