Our team provides a medical home for children with rheumatologic disease, ensuring patients receive exceptional care that is individualized and comprehensive.
We work collaboratively with medical specialists from:
- Gastrointestinal medicine
- Pain medicine
Meet Our Team
Conditions We Treat
We evaluate and treat a range of autoimmune and autoinflammatory conditions.
- Chronic recurrent multifocal osteomyelitis
- Juvenile dermatomyositis
- Juvenile idiopathic arthritis
- Macrophage activation syndrome
- Periodic fever syndromes
- Relapsing polychondritis
- Sjögren’s syndrome
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Vasculitis, such as:
- Granulomatosis with polyangiitis
- Eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangiitis (Churg-Strauss syndrome)
- Microscopic polyangiopathy
- Behcet’s disease
- Polyarteritis nodosa
- Other rheumatologic conditions
Contact and Location
For current patients with medication questions or non-urgent medical questions, or healthcare providers, please call our nursing line at: 410-955-1283.
For current patients with appointment questions, please call the Call Center at 443-997-5437, option 1, then option 3 or use MyChart.
For all administrative concerns, please call our office at: 410-955-5883.
For new patients please call the Call Center at 443-997-5437, option 1, then option 3 to schedule an appointment.
Johns Hopkins Children's Center
200 N. Wolfe St
The David M. Rubenstein Child Health Building
Baltimore, MD 21287
Google Map | Campus Map