Baltimore Running Festival 2018
Team Hopkins Kids
Join Team Hopkins Kids and run any race in the Baltimore Running Festival on October 20 to raise funds for Johns Hopkins Children’s Center.
Register to Run
Register today for any race in the Baltimore Running Festival to help make a difference for kids. Fundraising minimums for each of the races are:
- 5K: $250 fundraising minimum
- Team Relay: $250 fundraising minimum for each member of the relay team
- Half-Marathon: $250 fundraising minimum
- Balti-Moron: $250 fundraising minimum
- Marathon: $250 fundraising minimum
Interested in signing your kids up to run? Register them for the 5K (all ages are welcome but strollers are not permitted).
With your registration and fundraising minimum, you will receive:
- Paid registration fees
- A Johns Hopkins Children’s Center technical running shirt
- Secure and convenient race day baggage check at our private Team Hopkins Kids hospitality tent
- The Baltimore Running Festival’s best post-race party at our private hospitality tent (including morning coffee and bagels at the start and post-race buffet with beverages)
- Free post-race massage
- An opportunity to socialize with like-minded individuals and help to raise funds for those who care for our patients at Johns Hopkins Children’s Center
We want everyone to participate! If you are considering signing up as a family and are worried about your child(ren) raising the $250 minimum, we can work with you on a family discount. Please contact Chelsea Kling at email@example.com or 410-361-6476.
Register as a Virtual Runner
If you are out of town, unable to run or walk, or want to volunteer your time fundraising please follow the prompts and register as a virtual runner and receive your own fundraising page to raise funds for Johns Hopkins Children’s Center.
Donate to Team Hopkins Kids
Not interested in running or fundraising as a virtual runner? You can still support Team Hopkins Kids by making a donation or sponsoring the team. For more information on corporate support, view our 2017 corporate sponsorship packages or contact Cynthia Palacz at 410-361-6490. 2018 corporate sponsorship packages will be available soon.
History of the Johns Hopkins Children's Center Race Team
In 2007, Team Sadie began running in the Baltimore Running Festival to raise money in support of Johns Hopkins Children’s Center in memory of Sadie Elizabeth Abell. After raising nearly $1 million, Team Sadie officially passed the baton to Johns Hopkins Children’s Center to carry on the mission by creating a team for the 2017 Baltimore Running Festival. The inaugural Team Hopkins Kids raised more than $178,000 for 20 divisions and programs at the Children’s Center in 2017.
Questions? Contact Chelsea Kling in the Office of Development: firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-361-6476.
Explore the Children's Center
Find A Pediatric Specialist
Search our experts by specialty, disease, or condition
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures