- Director of Pediatric Dermatology
- Fellowship Director, Pediatric Dermatology
- Co-Director, Pediatric Lupus Multidisciplinary Clinic
- Assistant Professor of Dermatology
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Pediatric Dermatology Fellowships
The Division of Pediatric Dermatology hosts an American Board of Dermatology-sponsored pediatric dermatology fellowship. The one-year fellowship is open to candidates who are board-certified in dermatology and who have a special interest in pediatric dermatology. Candidates should apply directly to fellowship director Annie Grossberg, M.D.