Virtual Town Halls
Join us for a series of virtual town halls for patients, family members and caregivers to hear from Johns Hopkins Children's Center experts about the current state of care during the COVID-19 pandemic. The discussion will consist of a 15- to 20-minute presentation and 15 to 20 minutes of Q&A.
Town Hall Dates
- May 26 at 10 a.m.: COVID-19 and Children, with Tina Cheng, David Hackam and Maggie Moon
- May 26 at 6 p.m.: Supporting Adolescents and Young Adults During COVID-19, Adolescent Medicine panel led by Maria Trent
- May 28 at 4 p.m.: COVID-19 and Children, with Tina Cheng, David Hackam and Maggie Moon
- June 4 at 7 p.m.: COVID-19 and the Johns Hopkins Pediatric Diabetes Center, with Sheela Magge, Kristin Arcara, Maggie West, R.N., and KKI clinical psychologist Meg Nicholl
- June 10 at 6 p.m.: Supporting Patients During COVID-19 at the Blalock-Taussig-Thomas Pediatric and Congenital Heart Center, with Melanie Nies, Hannah Fraint, Lasya Gaur and Reid Thompson
- June 11 at 3 p.m.: Supporting Kids with Cancer During COVID-19, panel led by Donald Small
- June 24 at 6 p.m.: Supporting Kids with GI Conditions During COVID-19, with Maria Oliva-Hemker, Douglas Mogul and Erika Chiappini
Town halls will be via a Zoom link. You will need to enter your email address to register.
Explore the Children's Center
Find A Pediatric Specialist
Search our experts by specialty, disease, or condition
Get the facts on diseases, conditions, tests and procedures