I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Conditions and Procedures
Interventional Neuroradiology (INR) encompasses the diagnosis and treatment of many neurovascular and spine conditions. We provide both adult and pediatric care.
Our services include:
Diagnostic and therapeutic cerebral, head and neck angiography
- Watch a video on diagnostic cerebral angiography
- Download our booklet on adult cerebral angiography
- Download our booklet on pediatric cerebral angiography
Diagnostic and therapeutic spinal angiography
Neurovascular evaluation and interventions
- Embolization of intracranial and head & neck aneurysms
- Embolization of vascular malformations involving the brain, the head & neck region, and the spine & spinal cord:
Arteriovenous malformations (AVM), arteriovenous fistulas (AVF), dural arteriovenous fistulas (DAVF), vein of Galen arteriovenous malformations (VGAM), and lymphatic malformations
- Intracranial venous disorders, including dural sinus stenosis and pseudo-tumor cerebri
- Embolization of tumors
- Intra-arterial chemotherapy for the treatment of tumors such as intraocular retinoblastoma and progressive diffuse intrinsic pontine gliomas
- Intracranial and extracranial angioplasty, stenting and stent-assisted coiling
- Stroke and stroke syndromes (i.e. arterial dissections, Moyamoya syndrome) This includes treatment of acute ischemic stroke with clot retrieval devices
- Other vascular anomalies or syndromes (i.e. Sturge-Weber syndrome, arterial dolichoectasia, sinus pericranii)
Spine interventions including:
- Vertebroplasty and vertebral augmentation with an implant
- Treatment of Tarlov’s cysts
- Pain interventions
- Spine biopsy
- Radiofrequency tumor ablation