Our Johns Hopkins Interventional Radiology Center (IRC) team of interventionalists have dedicated their professional lives to giving providing minimally invasive image-guided treatments effectively treat patients with minimal discomfort.
Pain Treatments: Why Choose Johns Hopkins?
- We offer highly specialized interventional services using state-of-the-art equipment in a compassionate, caring environment.
- Our minimally invasive image-guided treatments allow patients care with less risk, pain and recovery time.
- Interventional radiology pain management treatments can diagnosis conditions and deliver pain relief.
A nurse, physician assistant or medical affairs coordinator will work closely with your referring physician to coordinate your care and will provide instructions before your appointment.
- Vertebral compression fractures
- Joint pain
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Local anthestic injections
- Steroid injections
- Nerve treatments
- Percutaneous pain therapy (debulk tumor)
- Palliative pain therapy