Our Johns Hopkins Interventional Radiology Center (IRC) team of interventionalists have dedicated their professional lives to providing advanced interventional radiology therapies. Ourexperts specialize in treating gallstones and blockages or damage of the passages between bile ducts.
Biliary Intervention: Why Choose Johns Hopkins?
- We offer highly specialized interventional services using state-of-the-art equipment in a compassionate, caring environment.
- Our minimally invasive image-guided treatments guide passages through the skin to drain fluids, perform biopies or stent the bile ducts.
- At Johns Hopkins, we commit to continuously advancing radiological services for biliary interventions.
A nurse, physician assistant or medical affairs coordinator will work closely with your referring physician to coordinate your care and will provide instructions before your appointment.
- Biliary drainage (native and transplant liver)
- Percutaneous Cholangioscopy
- Biliary Endoscopic Laser Lithotripsy (BELL) and percutaneous stone retrieval