Our Johns Hopkins Interventional Radiology Center (IRC) team of interventionalists have dedicated their professional lives to providing advanced therapies to address gastrointestinal conditions. Interventional radiologists use non-invasive imaging to diagnosis and treat diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
Gastrointestinal Conditions: Why Choose Johns Hopkins?
- We offer highly specialized interventional services using state-of-the-art equipment in a compassionate, caring environment.
- Our minimally invasive image-guided treatments allow patients care with less risk, pain and recovery time.
- At Johns Hopkins, we commit to continuously advancing radiological services for gastrointestinal conditions .
A nurse, physician assistant or medical affairs coordinator will work closely with your referring physician to coordinate your care and will provide instructions before your appointment.
- Placement and maintenance of gastrostomy and gastrojejunostomy feeding tubes
- Placement and maintenance of cecostomy tubes
- Treatment of gastrointestinal obstruction via stenting