Our Johns Hopkins Interventional Radiology Center (IRC) team of interventionalists have dedicated their professional lives to providing advanced therapies for people suffering from heart disease. Peripheral arterial diseases, like blood clots or calcium blockages, damage arteries impacting how blood is delivered from the heart throughout the body and can lead to heart attack or strokes.
Arterial Disease Vascular: Why Choose Johns Hopkins?
- We offer highly specialized interventional services using state-of-the-art equipment in a compassionate, caring environment.
- Our minimally invasive image-guided treatments allow patients care with less risk, pain and recovery time.
- At Johns Hopkins, we commit to continuously advancing radiological services for arterial disease.
A nurse, physician assistant or medical affairs coordinator will work closely with your doctors to coordinate your care and assist you in making appointments to see other specialists at Johns Hopkins or for tests or treatment.
- Peripheral arterial disease
- Renal vascular disease renal artery angioplasty and stenting
- Visceral angiography
confirm following conditions: