I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Leadership Development Opportunities
Johns Hopkins Nursing has been providing development for nursing leaders for over a decade. Gain the knowledge and skills to lead your team to success, attend our Nursing Leadership Academy or let us customize a program for your organization.
Nursing Leadership Academy
Attend our 3-day intensive program where you will learn evidence-based practices with management experts and practical strategies from experienced Johns Hopkins nursing leaders. This is a very interactive program and includes some of the following topics:
- Situational Leadership and Managing Performance
- Crucial Conversations©
- Improving Work Environment with Positive Psychology
- Strength Finders©
- Managing Conflict
- Healthcare Finance 101
- Calming Your Chaos
Advanced Nursing Leadership Academy
This engaging 3-day program, taught by expert nursing executives from the Johns Hopkins Health System and Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing, combines lecture, self-assessment, discussion, and small group activity.
- Become a transformational leader
- Manage nursing as a business
- Manage people by influencing and negotiating
- Develop conflict competence, using Conflict Dynamics Profile.
- Lead based on your strengths Master coaching skills
- Develop talent for succession planning
- Address ethical dilemmas in leadership
- Maximize staffing resources in care delivery models
- Build resilience through mindfulness