We offer customized observational visits for individuals and groups to the Johns Hopkins Hospital. Every year we host clinicians, educators, and nurse leaders from around the globe who want to learn more about our nursing practice and organization. You can visit for one day or up to four weeks. Pricing is based on the length and complexity of your visit.
It is strongly suggested that your travel arrangements not be finalized until your visit and itinerary has been confirmed by the Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing.
Can't come to us? Let us come to you!
Let us customize your visit to the Johns Hopkins Hospital!Contact us today
I am writing at this time to thank you for your kindness during our visit. We appreciate your excellent program. I am happy to say that we now have a much better idea about how to improve our management of our hospital.Yoshiko Wazumi, RN, Ph.D., Japan
- Visitors are limited to observational experiences only and are not allowed to provide direct patient care.
- All visit requests must be received at least 3 months prior to the anticipated date of visit.
- Visits range in duration from one day to four weeks.
- Visitors must be proficient in English, interpreters will not be provided (if your native language is not English, we may be required to assess your competency).
- The cost of the visit is based on its length, the number of participants, and the complexity of the schedule you request. This fee does not include transportation, housing or meals.
- Please do not make travel arrangements until your visit and itinerary has been confirmed by the Institute for Johns Hopkins Nursing.
Thank you again so much for the organization of the Nurse Visitors Week. I had such a great time and came back home with a lot of ideas. It was a great pleasure to meet the Johns Hopkins staff!Sabin Zurcher, Switzerland