- The in-person Advance Care Planning classes are canceled until further notice, but an appointment for assistance via telephone can be made by calling 443-518-6684.
- All cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation maintenance classes and individual appointments scheduled in the HCGH Outpatient Center are canceled until further notice.
- The breastfeeding classes and support group, infant care and childbirth classes as well as birthing center tours are online only until further notice.
- The monthly Stroke Support Group is canceled until further notice.
- The Claudia Mayer/Tina Broccolino Cancer Resource Center is suspending all in-person services. Call for other assistance.
- Johns Hopkins Medicine - Visit hopkinsmedicine.org/coronavirus to learn more about Coronavirus Disease 2019 and how Johns Hopkins is managing this pandemic.
- COVID-19: Johns Hopkins University Experts Discuss Novel Coronavirus - The Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health presents a 30-minute webcast featuring some of the best minds addressing this global health concern.
- CDC - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Howard County Health Department - What you need to know from a local perspective.