Safely Returning for CarePlay Video:
Learn about our efforts to ensure a safe environment for patients and staff in our ER.
Surgery During the Pandemic
Alicia Polsky shares why she needed joint surgery during the pandemic and how easy the overall experience was at HCGH.
HCGH's top priority is to ensure a safe environment for our patients and staff as we resume elective surgeries.
- Local COVID-19 Testing - At Howard County General Hospital, we are testing patients at a community collection site located in the parking lot. A provider's order and appointment are required. Neighborhood events are also scheduled.
- Johns Hopkins Medicine - Visit hopkinsmedicine.org/coronavirus to learn more about Coronavirus Disease 2019 and how Johns Hopkins is managing this pandemic.
- COVID-19: Johns Hopkins University Experts Discuss Novel Coronavirus - The Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health presents a 30-minute webcast featuring some of the best minds addressing this global health concern.
- CDC - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Howard County Health Department - What you need to know from a local perspective.