Welcome to Howard County General Hospital! We are looking forward to meeting you. Now that you have made your appointment for your pre-employment physical we need you to complete a few forms. Each form indicates where you are to stop. After you have printed and completed the forms, please sign them and bring them with you to your scheduled appointment.
To make your Occupational Health onboarding experience as efficient as possible please:
- Set aside an hour for the entire process – Complete all of your paperwork prior to your appointment. If you do not have access to a computer or printer and/or cannot complete your paperwork at home, please arrive at least 30 minutes early for completion.
- Bring an unexpired photo ID (i.e. Driver’s License/Passport).
- If you have vaccination, immunization and/or blood titer information from your doctor or another employer bring them with you to your appointment. View required tests/vaccinations.
- Do not bring children to your appointment.
- Call Occupational Health and your recruiter if you are cancelling your appointment or will be delayed.
- Registration for Occupational Health Services
- Health History Questionnaire
- TB Screening Form
- Post-Offer Checklist
- Authorization for Use and/or Disclosure of Health Information
- Employment Substance Abuse Test Consent Form
All health records are kept confidential in accordance with HIPAA regulations. Only Occupational Health providers will review the information. It is our goal to keep you as healthy as possible as a Howard County General Hospital employee.
Location and Contact Information
HCGH Occupational Health
Medical Arts Building
11085 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Suite 104
Columbia, MD 21044
Campus Map | Directions
7:30am - 4pm