Be a Part of Something Bigger
Join our team in our beautiful suburban campus and you will find a compassionate, caring environment that lets you focus on being your best. We are hiring for clinical and non-clinical positions, including entry-level jobs. If your qualifications match one of the positions, a recruiter will contact you. If you have already applied, log into your account any time to check the status of your application. Currently, we are not offering a formal internship program or shadowing opportunities.
- Holidays and paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance with a portion covered by HCGH
- Employee tuition assistance and scholarships, as well as college tuition assistance for dependent children
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Short-term disability and optional long-term disability coverage
- Life insurance
- Free garage parking on campus
- Employee wellness program
- Flexible spending accounts
Medical Arts Building
11085 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Suite 001
Columbia, MD 21044
Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding holidays
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tool to search for or apply to jobs or who needs special assistance or an accommodation during any part of the pre-employment process, please contact our Human Resources department at 410-740-7815. For TTY users, call via Maryland relay or dial 711.