Healthy Snack Recipes
Once upon a time, three meals a day was the standard, but nowadays with busy schedules, most people indulge in snacks between work, school and social activities. Snack foods high in sugar, salt and fat are all too easy to grab, but making them a habit can have health consequences, including high blood sugar, tooth decay, and unwanted weight gain.
On the other hand, following a simple snack recipe featuring fruits, whole grains or nuts can put healthier options within reach. A few scoops of legume-rich hummus on celery stalks, a smoothie, a mini pizza or even a handful of homemade trail mix can take the edge off hunger pangs while supplying healthy nutrients and perhaps fewer calories than the store-bought options.
Wellness and Prevention
- 5 Snack Foods to Eat While Pregnant
- Healthy Recipes - April Fool
- Base for a Variation on Hummus
- Blueberry Banana Smoothie
- Ciabatta Pizza
- Peach Berry Crisp
- 5 Quick and Cheap Healthy Meals | ReNew Clinic
- Do-It-Yourself Trail Mix
- Raspberry Mustard Dip
- All Red and Ready-to-Go Pizza
- Whole-Grain Party Mix See More