- Pregnancy Labor and Delivery
- The Second Trimester
- The Third Trimester
- The First Trimester
- Planning a Pregnancy
- Fertility Procedures
- Staying Healthy During Pregnancy
- Fertility and Reproductive Health
- Fertility and Cancer: What Are Your Options?
- What Really Helps You Bounce Back After Pregnancy
- Antidepressants and Pregnancy: Tips from an Expert
- Freezing Eggs Preserving Fertility for the Future
- Anatomy of Female Pelvic Area
- Complications of Pregnancy
Fetoscopic Surgery for Spina Bifida | Keri’s Story
Keri and Scott will never forget the day their unborn baby, Harper, was diagnosed with spina bifida. At 21 weeks, an ultrasound detected the defect in Harper’s spinal column causing her bones to improperly form. Wanting the best possible outcome for their third child, Keri and Scott turned to the Fetal Therapy team at Johns Hopkins.