Age-Related Depression, Mood and Stress
About 15% of older adults have depression but half of them do not get care even though depression in older adults is treatable. Depression can be often overlooked in older adults because it may be viewed as a symptom of a different condition (e.g. fatigue, abdominal pain, headache, confusion, memory loss). Depression may also be mistaken as a part of “normal aging.”
- Depression and Sleep: Understanding the Connection
- 5 “Little” Health Issues That May Be Bigger Than You Think
- Stress Management: Important at Any Age
- Yoga’s Benefits from Head to Toe
- How to Cope with a Later-Life Crisis
- Do You Have a Healthy Number of Friends?
- The Friend Who Keeps You Young See More
Johns Hopkins Home Care
We provide high quality, individualized care for patients of all ages where you feel most comfortable – your home or community. Our services and equipment are designed to help you regain and retain a level of independence.