I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Maternal-Fetal Skeletal Disorders Program
The Maternal-Fetal Skeletal Disorders Center at Johns Hopkins combines the specific expertise of prenatal specialists in Maternal-Fetal Medicine with pediatric and adult specialists in the Greenberg Center for Skeletal Dysplasias. We provide prenatal ultrasound and other imaging, genetic counseling, diagnostic testing and high risk obstetrical consultation for a variety of bone conditions that present in the mother or fetus. We also provide fetal echocardiography to specifically evaluate for a cardiac anomaly as well as 3D/4D ultrasound to assist with diagnosis. Multidisciplinary care during pregnancy can be coordinated with your provider and our care team, tailored to each couple's unique needs including the transition through the birth process and neonatal care.
Conditions We Evaluate & Manage
- Skeletal disorders and dysplasias
- Shortened long bones
- Craniofacial findings
- Clubbed feet
- Cleft lip and palate
- Cystic hygroma
- Joint contractures
Prenatal Genetic Counselors
- Christine Hertenstein, M.G.C.
- Cathleen Lawson, M.S.
- Katherine Forster, M.S.
- Katelynn Sagaser, M.S.
- Kristen Leppert, M.G.C.
Miklos, Jeanne, BS, RDMS
Chief Obstetrical Sonographer
- Danielle Curry, AAS, RDMS
- Jennifer Durbin, BS, RDMS
- Brittany Fields, AA, RDMS
- Lindsey Frommeyer, BA, RDMS
- Hyeyoung Ju, BS, RDMS, RDCS, RVT
- Sonia Kim, BS, RDMS
- Jan Laferriere, AA, RDMS
- Rachel Mazumder, BS, RDMS, RVT
- Melissa Parris, BA, RDMS, RVT
- Jamie Rosencranse BS, RDMS
- Rebecca Ryan, AAS, RDMS
- Shannon Trebes, AAS, RDMS, RVT
- Karin Van Landeghem, BSRT, RDMS
- Cynthia Walker, AA, RDMS
- Maria Zaharieva, BA, RDMS, RVT
- Natalie Beck, M.G.C., C.G.C., Genetic Counselor
- Colleen Gioffreda, B.A., Clinical Operations Program Administrator
- Kira Lurman, R.N.
Pedatric Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Kim Seifert, R.N., B.S.N., Nurse Coordinator