I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Applicants to the Johns Hopkins Global Women’s Health Fellowship Program are asked to submit the following information for consideration:
- Current CV
- Three letters of recommendation (including one from your current program director or department chair)
- A one-page personal statement summarizing prior experience in global and public health and expressing long-term career goals in relation to global health
Application deadline for applicants is 11/15/19.
Notification regarding acceptance will be 1/15/20.
Available Positions and Eligibility Criteria
- Number of first year positions: 2 (one physician and one advanced practice nurse)
- Priority will be given to applicants who plan a long-term commitment to global women’s health
- Successful applicants will be expected to work together throughout the two years in development and implementation of a global project
- Applicants will be considered as a team to ensure a complement of skillsets
Eligible physician applicants will have completed an ACGME-accredited residency in obstetrics and gynecology and be ABOG-eligible or certified. Eligible advanced practice nurses will have clinical and public health expertise (and preferably have an MPH). Although international experience is preferred, it is not a requirement.
For more information or if you have questions regarding the application process, please contact:
- Phone: 410-614-4496
- Fax: 410-955-1003
- Email: Please send any queries to Connie Pennington at email@example.com