Clinical Trials in Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Researchers examine every facet of the digestive system to find better ways to treat illnesses and conditions that originate in the gastrointestinal system, liver and pancreas. Find clinical trials for the following conditions:
Telemedicine for Women with IBD
- This is an education program designed to understand the impact of IBD on women’s health at different ages.
- One-on-one personalized education with IBD specialist, Dr. Brindusa Truta to better identify the patient’s needs.
- Access to other specialists that would benefit your care such as nutritionists, surgery, rheumatology, OBGYN and more.
- Who can participate? Adult women with IBD (Ulcerative Colitis/Crohn’s Disease). Can be receiving care within Johns Hopkins medicine or an outside facility.
- Using a telemedicine platform (HIPAA compliant), patient will meet with provider for a 60-minute meeting.
- No charges are associated with this program.
- Find out more information (PDF)